The refrigerator is an important product of any house. It is like a boon in summers. For keeping the foods and drinks fresh for a long time nothing is better than a fridge. In general, these are available in the standard size. But now they are available in the compact size also and known as mini fridges with freezer in India.
They are small in size but it doesn’t matter at all. The cooling effect is the same as that of the standard one. Within a small area, it could be fitted easily. Also, they are handy so travelers can carry them anywhere.
In this article, we will cover all the guidance about the mini refrigerator. If you are planning to purchase the best mini fridges with freezers then you are at the right place here. You will know each and everything in detail so continue with your reading.
Want to know more about mini refrigerator prices below 6000.
- 1 What is mini refrigerator?
- 2 Some brands of mini-refrigerators:
- 3 Quick Checklist of Best mini-fridges with freezer:
- 4 Top 5 best mini-fridges with freezer are as follows
- 4.1 1. Godrej 30L mini Fridge- cooling solution:
- 4.2 2. AmazonBasics 43 L Mini Refrigerator-Single Door:
- 4.3 3. LG Mini Refrigerator 45L- white colour:
- 4.4 4. Hisense 93 L Direct-Cool Single Door Mini Refrigerator:
- 4.5 5. Croma 50 L Single Door Refrigerator:
- 5 Features you must consider before purchasing the best mini fridges with freezer:
- 6 Guide to maintaining a mini-refrigerator:
- 7 Types of mini-refrigerators:
- 8 Conclusion:
What is mini refrigerator?
A mini-refrigerator is compact in size and shape as compared to the standard one. It has a good cooling effect. Also, they are suitable for traveling due to their handy nature. The typical size of these fridges is ranging from 1.5CFT to 4.5CFT. They have 5.5 cube that is compact and small in size. This is the main reason they are easily fit into any space. Due to the small size and compact design, these are known as mini-refrigerators.
Here we will discuss the 5 mini-refrigerators which are available in the market. Due to their compact size and less space requirement, these are in high demand.
Benefits of having mini-fridge:
There are many benefits of having a mini fridges with freezer which are as follows:
Easy to carry: Due to its small size it can be carried at any place. It has a handy nature. One can fit it in the car or any other vehicle.
Easy to clean: Due to their small size these refrigerators are easy to clean. There is less effort to remove the dirt.
Easily fit in a small place: There is no need for a large space to keep your mini-fridge. It easily fits in the bedroom, hostel room, or guest room.
Low maintenance: The mini-fridge requires low maintenance as compared to the standard one. There is less effort to keep it good. Due to its small size, it is easy to clean which requires less time and effort.
Energy-efficient: Mini-refrigerators are energy efficient and consume less energy. Generally, larger mini-refrigerators are energy efficient.
Adjustable Shelves: Some of the mini-fridge come with adjustable shelves. This makes a good space for storing food items.
Automatic defrost: It enables the user to defrost the freezer without any manual effort. A user just needs to on the button.
Ideal for small families: For bachelor and small families this product is ideal. It helps avail the cooling effect with small storage.
Smart features: There are many smart features available in some mini-refrigerators. This includes alarm features, temperature control modes, and automatic defrost.
Use of mini-refrigerator:
The main use of a mini-refrigerator is keeping foodstuffs and beverages fresh. It is mainly useful for a single person, small family, hotels, or guest house. For travelers also it is useful in carrying along and enjoying the outing. It is easily fit in the car or any other vehicle. For the office, hostel, guest rooms, and other areas these are very useful.
Some brands of mini-refrigerators:
There are many brands that offer mini-refrigerators which are as follows.
- Black and Decker
Additionally, there are many reputed companies that are leading manufacturers of mini-refrigerators. Most of the mini-refrigerators are from leading brands that come in the international brand range.
Quick Checklist of Best mini-fridges with freezer:
|Godrej 30 L Qube Personal Cooling Solution||View price|
|Haier HR-65KS single door refrigerator||View price|
|Whirlpool 93L 2 Star Mini Refrigerator||View price|
|Midea 3.1 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator, WHD-113FSS1 – Stainless Steel||View price|
|Croma 50 L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerators||View price|
Top 5 best mini-fridges with freezer are as follows
1. Godrej 30L mini Fridge- cooling solution:
With glossy finishing, it comes with a single door. The capacity of the fridge is about 30L. There is an ultra-quiet feature that produces low noise. So one can place it at any space where there is low noise required. There is an adjustable temperature control feature in this product.
- Controlling temperature
- Low noise in the operation
- Shining look
- Availability of freezer
- Good design
- Adjustable leveling legs
- Lack of automatic defrost
Warranty: 1 year on the product
2. AmazonBasics 43 L Mini Refrigerator-Single Door:
This amazon special refrigerator with a special price provided Integrated handle, Reversible door, store vegetables also suitable for bachelors, households restaurants and retail outlets.
- Good cooling effect
- Robust in design
- Good capacity
- no any cons
Warranty: 1 year on product; 5 years on compressor
3. LG Mini Refrigerator 45L- white colour:
This single-door refrigerator comes with a 3-star energy rating and the compressor type is the reciprocatory compressor. It provides optimum storage space for the items. The product has an elegant design that attracts buyers.
- Adjustable slabs
- Good capacity
- Cooling performance is also good
- It can bear the heavy load
- There is no light inside
Warranty: No warranty found on this product
4. Hisense 93 L Direct-Cool Single Door Mini Refrigerator:
This single-door 93 liters Capacity refrigerator comes with Safety Glass Shelves Integrated handle Adjustable Foot best for a small and medium family.
- Space is good
- Safety Glass Shelves
- No cons found for this product
Warranty: 1 year on product, 10 years on compressor
5. Croma 50 L Single Door Refrigerator:
This mini refrigerator is a product of Cromo company that sate all need. There is a small separate chiller component. The special features are the mechanical temperature control thermostat. It comes with manual defrosting. The main purpose is to store beverages and dairy products.
- Separate chiller component
- Mechanical temperature control thermostat
- 1-star energy rating
Warranty: 1 year on the product and 1 year on the compressor
Every mini-refrigerator is having its cons and pons. The cost and features are varying from brand to brand and every mini refrigerator price is 5000 to 7000.
Features you must consider before purchasing the best mini fridges with freezer:
- Size: The size of the mini-refrigerators varies. You can ask your vendor about a different size.
- Storage capacity: The storage space matters a lot. If you want to store more items then you must look for adjustable shelves. So that you can remove those shelves and make enough space for storing the items.
- Design: The design of mini-refrigerators is also mattered a lot. There is a wide range of designs available in the market. However, it doesn’t impact its performance.
- Color: You can choose the right color for your need. There is the availability of white color, blue color, grey color and red color.
- Budget: Choose the right budget for your product. The average price range is from Rs. 5000 to 12,000. The budget is important to consider when you have a monetary issue. Generally, high features and high branded refrigerators are costly.
- Offers: There are many offers available. If you are looking for a budget-friendly product then you must look for offers and discounts.
- Energy efficient: The energy-efficient mini-refrigerators are not consuming much power. The larger mini-refrigerator does not consume less energy. So power consumption is also an important factor.
- Portability: In the standard fridge, portability is not possible. But in mini-refrigerators this feature is possible. These are handy and could be carried at any place.
- Warranty: The reputed companies always provide a warranty. Make sure you must be aware of all the details before buying the product. The warranty on the product and parts are different.
- Features: Do not avoid features that are the most important factor. Look for the smart features or those features which are important for your need. For general use, you can go for common features.
Where can I get a mini-refrigerator?
The mini-refrigerators are available at the physical store and online platforms like Flipkart and Amazon. It is advisable to purchase the products at branded retail outlets. Mini-refrigerators are available in the market at a reasonable price.
Cost of mini-refrigerator?
The average cost of this mini refrigerator price in India is available from Rs.6000 o Rs.15000/-. The cost of the product is depending on many factors like material used, brands, and smart features. A user must do market research before buying the product. The cost of the product varies from low to high and vice versa. Most of the mini-refrigerators are within the budget line.
What are the smart features available for a mini-fridge?
· Auto defrost which defrost the freezer at regular interval
· To withstand the voltage fluctuations there is stabilizer free operation
· To control the temperature there is temperature control
· Protecting the fridge from germs there is germ protecting gasket
The alarm feature will notify you if you forgot to close the door There are many other smart features available in mini-refrigerators. But it is recommended to avoid smart features if you are looking for a budget-friendly mini-refrigerator.
Guide to maintaining a mini-refrigerator:
- Always keep it in the horizontal position. The surface should be flat enough to keep your mini-refrigerator in the right position. This will not impact normal functioning.
- Do not overall it with too many food items. This could impact its functionality.
- Clean the refrigerator with baking soda and water. Keep the interior and exterior clean by removing all the unnecessary items.
- While cleaning the fridge, you must unplug it from the main power.
- If you are going out then unplug the main power, clean the interior and keep a towel for 24 hours to remove all the moisture. After that remove the towel and carry your refrigerator.
- Clean the mini-refrigerator after removing the plugin. This will ensure the safety and precaution about the electronic shocks.
- Keep the mini-refrigerators in the dry area. Make sure there is less moisture so that it doesn’t ruin the product.
- Keep the storage capacity in mind and store the items accordingly.
- Remove all the perishable items before you are going out
- Defrost the freezer at the regular interval
- Clean the exterior part with clothes to remove all strains.
Types of mini-refrigerators:
Based on types and size there are many refrigerators available here. The use, size and cost vary accordingly.
- Medium size mini fridge: They are large but are expensive. There is a good number of shelves which offers good space more foodstuffs.
- Drinks mini-refrigerator: As the name suggests these are used for the drinks. They are small in size. Mostly these are used in offices, guest rooms and during an outing to enjoy a drink. These are mostly choosing by those who are outing lovers.
- Counter high mini-refrigerator: These are expensive refrigerators. But for energy-efficient lovers, these are a good choice. There are single door and double door options.
- Cube refrigerator: They are ranging from size 11.5 to 2.1 cubic feet. They can be carried anywhere during travel. When there is a budget issue then these refrigerators are a good choice.
So this is all about the best mini fridges with freezer in India which you can consider. There are many mini refrigerators available from different brands. Every product is having its features. So, before buying it look in 360 degrees way to choose the best one. We have shared all the details in this article. We welcome your words in the below comment box. Share your thoughts here and other knowledge. Thanks for reading.